PRP Assisted Hair Planting
It is the transfer of the hair roots with the non-spilling feature between the two ears to the region where hair loss is experienced by taking one by one with FUE technique. The great advantage of the FUE method is that it allows maximum graft removal while the donor does not leave marks on the area. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) A plasma rich in platelet and Growth hormone is obtained with a 10 ml blood sample taken from you. This plasma is injected into the lower part of the weakened hair roots, allowing the hair to grow stronger and reducing the pouring speed by 96%. Roots and weakened hair are feed and hair loss is stopped for a long time. When PRP is applied, the healing period and new hair growth accelerates. Because PRP application is a completely organic method, you can protect your hair by doing as much as you want without limiting the session.
Step by Step Hair Planting Procedure
Hair transfer operation is a three-step process.
Hair Plantation Specific To The Individual
Distribution: To make distribution of hair roots according to need on hairless or low hair area.
Frequency: To calculate the specific graft for individual to reach the maximum level of hair density.
Direction: To open the directions of the opened channels in an appropriate manner to the anatomical structure.
Angle: Using a correct angle to give a natural image
FUE Technique Hair Planting
FUE is the latest technique used in hair transplantation. FUE is based on the individual method of hair follicle retrieval. No visible scars, no stitches. The healing process is very short in hair transplantation with FUE technique. There will be no pain after the operation. FUE allows more grafts for people with limited donor area Allows full use of donor area. The biggest advantage over the previously used FUT and Manual FUE method is that it allows you to get more roots in a short time. Allows unwanted hair to be removed from the hairline.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN HAIR PLANTING
- How should the patient who desires to have hair transplantation have an expectation?
- The expectation should be realistic in hair transplant. The patient expectation and the appearance to be obtained are important. Therefore, it is a condition to provide parallelism for the person who will have hair transplantation. The pictures of the patients who had hair transplantation and the numbers of grafts should be clearly specified and the factors relating to the person (hair color, hair fiber thickness, amount of the hairless area and etc.) should be discussed in detail.
- Which method do you use?
- FUE technique which is the latest technology based on the method of extracting the hair roots individually is used.
- How many hair root transplants can be mostly executed at a time?
- By considering the hairless area of the person, the numbers of grafts are calculated, and accordingly graft is taken. Almost 3500 and 5000 grafts can be able to be extracted from a person who has an average hair density.
- What anesthetic method is used in hair transplantation?
- By performing local anesthesia to the donor area and the area to be transplanted hair follicle, those areas are anaesthetized.
- When will the Newly Transplanted hair start to grow?
- The newly transplanted hair will start to grow after 3 months.
- Is any pain occurred after surgery?
- Due to using a long-released local anesthesia, there will be no pain after surgery.
- How long does a hair transplantation procedure take?
- It takes between 6 and 8 hours on the average.
- Will haircut be required in hair transplantation?
- If the hairless area is large, in order to take many grafts, all the head should be cut. The hair transplantation can be performed for the persons who have thin hair or hairless problem in only front hair line and golf blanks without hair cutting.
- Is any scar remaining in the area where the hair roots were extracted?
- There is no scar due to extracting hair roots individually.
- When can be returned to the business life after hair transplantation?
- It can be started to work after 3-5 days.
- Can I go swimming or plunge into the pool or do physical exercise after surgery?
- It should not be done physical exercise, gone swimming or plunged into the pool.
- How can the hair roots/follicles to be transplanted be extracted?
- The hair roots are individually extracted by the help of micro-motor using Fue technique from the area remaining between two ears.
- From where the grafts be taken for hair transplant?
- They are extracted from the area remaining between two ears in back of the head and programmed genetically for not losing for hair transplant.
- Will hair transplantation results look completely natural considering the normal hair?
- The hairs transplanted are absolutely the same as your own hairs.
- Will the hairs be lost again?
- The hairs transplanted are lost one month after surgery and grows after three months, and then you will not lose them for life.
- When will the newly transplanted hairs start to grow?
- They start to grow after 3 months. At the end of 12-18 months, the hair growth will be completed.
- When can I have a haircut after hair transplantation?
- It can be had hair cut after 1 month by using only scissor for the area transplanted hair and electric shaver for the other areas.
- When can the hairs be dyed after hair transplantation?
- The hairs can be dyed after 6 weeks.